Bay Area Radiant Barrier Installation
During the summer months the sun beats down on the roof of your home and heats the interior living spaces.
An air conditioning unit can counteract some of this heat but will be very costly to run and your home absorbs the energy from the sun. This is where a radiant barrier can help. A radiant barrier is a type of metallic insulation that is installed in your attic and reflects heat back outside where it belongs. This helps keep your home cool and lowers your energy bill in the process. A properly installed radiant barrier can reduce heat intake by up to 97%.
Here at Element Home Solutions, we promise to give you and your home the respect they deserve by making appointments around your schedule, showing up on time, and finishing the job in a timely manner. We don’t cut corners here, and we guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied with our service. We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Element Home solutions Will Install Your Radiant Barrier
- Blocks up to 97% of the suns heat from entering your home
- Lowers energy consumption and the cost of cooling during the Summer months
- We will get the job done right, no exceptions
- Timely service that fits into your schedule
- Highly trained and friendly staff will answer your questions
Beat the heat this summer by calling Element Home Solutions today!